Autel MaxiTPMS® TS401 V5.22 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
Top 4 Reasons to Get Autel TS401:
2.Language:English ,French ,Spanish.
3.Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS sensor to help you increase customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line.
4.US Local Shipping,only available to send US local customers.If in US warehouse,it is sold out,we will send email to inform to send from our mainland.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 Feature:
1. Unparalleled sensor coverage – activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide
2. Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
3. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
4. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
5. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
6. Accurate diagnosing result – a tool users can trust
7. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
8. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
9. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
10. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
11. One year free online software updates
12. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
13. Multilingual support
14. Saves up to 10 TPMS records for future data review
15. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
16. Modular design allows for future capability expansions
17. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 Specification:
Display: Backlit, 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Length\Width\Height: 195.5mm (7.7")\104 mm(4.09")\37.5 mm(1.48")
Main unit weight: 0.37kg (0.82lb)
1)Rubber BOOT–Protects the TPMS tool from drop,abrasion,and etc.
2)LCD DISPLAY–Indicates test results.Backlit128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
3)UP SCROLL BUTTON–Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one set of data are retrieved, use this button to move down to next screens for additional data.
4)N BUTTON–Cancels selection (or action) from a menu or return to previous menu.
5)DOWN SCROLLBUTTON–Moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one set of data are retrieved, use this button to move down to next screens for additional data.
6)HELP BUTTON–Provides help information.
7)POWER BUTTON–Turns on/off the tool.
8)Y BUTTON–Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu or return to previous menu.
9)TEST BUTTON–Commences a TPMS test.
10)USB PORT–Connects the TPMS tool to computer with the USB cable supplied to update the device or for charging.
11)POWER PORT–Connects the TPMS tool to the mains with the charger supplied for battery charging.
1pc x TPMS TS401 main unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Charger
1pc x Magnet
1pc x User's manual
1pc x CD
1pc x Carrying case
Autel TPMS Function Compare: