Autel MaxiCheck Pro (Including EPB/ ABS/ SRS/ SAS/ BMS/ DPF) Lifetime Free Update
The MaxiCheck Pro service tool, based on Autel's latest diagnostic platform, is simple and easy to use. It is specially designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems, such as ABS, SRS, Oil Service, EPB, DPF and more. MaxiCheck Pro provides quick and easy solutions to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without the use of a diagnostic tool. It is the ideal service tool for today's technicians at a price everyone can afford.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Highlights:
1. Lifetime Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
2. MaxiCheck Pro service tool, based on Autel's latest diagnostic platform, is simple and easy to use. It is specially designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems, such as EPB, Oil Service, ABS, SRS, BMS, DPF and more.
3. Multiple Language Supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Scanner Features:
Crystal Clear TFT Color Screen
Enhanced OBD2 Coverage for Domestic, Asian & European Vehicles
Limited One (1) Year Warranty
Opens & Closes Electronic Brake Calipers
Reads & Clears EPB/SBC Trouble Codes
Turns off the ECU & Brake Warning Lights
Diagnoses EPB/SBC Caliper Functionality
Resets the Oil Service Light
Resets the Service Mileage & Service Intervals
Sets the Inspection Mileage
Resets Steering Angle Sensors (SAS)
ABS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality
ABS Bi-directional Functionality
Resets battery adaptation and registers battery replacement
Reads, Records and Plays Back OBD2 Live Data Graphing
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Functions:
MaxiCheck Pro: Easy-to-use Service Tool to Quickly Perform Wide-Range of Vehicle Services:
1. Read, Clear and Diagnose Electronic Brake Caliper (EBC)/ Sensotronic Brake Control (SBC) Caliper Functionality and resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
2. Easily Perform Multiple Vehicle Services Resets Maintenance and Oil, Inspection and Resets.
3. Read and Erase OBD-II diagnostic trouble codes for domestic, Asian,and European vehicles
4. Complete OBDII/ EOBD coverage with easy to use step-by-step on-screen guided instructions
5. Provide a quick and easy solution to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without a diagnostic tool.
MaxiCheck Pro Service Tool Can Do it All:
1. Read and Clear trouble codes for Air Bag (SRS) and EPB/SBC
2. Read and Clear ABS trouble codes as well as bi-directional functionality
3. Open and Close Electronic Brake Calipers
4. Diagnose EPB/SBC caliper functionality
5. Reset Steering Angle Sensors (SAS) functionality
6. Reset Oil Service Light and Mileage service intervals
7. Set inspection 1 and 2 service intervals / Set inspection mileage
8. Enhanced OBD2 Coverage for Domestic, Asian and European Vehicles
9. Turn off the ECU and brake warning light
10. View, graph, record and playback OBD-II live data
11. Mode 6 and freeze frame data coverage
12. Fully internet updateable and upgradeable
13. An SD card slot for memory expansion
OBD II Diagnostics:
1. Read and Erase Codes
2. DTC Lookup
3. Live Data/ Freeze Frame
4. Retrieve I/M Readiness Status
5. O2 Monitor Test/ On-Board Monitor Test
6. Component Test
7. View Vehicle Information
8. Modules Present
ABS - Anti-Lock Brake and SRS (Airbag) - Supplemental Restraint System:
Enables a technician to read and clear ABS/SRS trouble codes, and also reset Airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
EPB - Electronic Parking Brake Service:
Activate/Deactivate Brake Control system. Assist with Brake Fluid Control. Brake Calibration. Open and Close Electronic Brake Calipers. Read and Clear EPB/ SBC Trouble Codes.
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostic systems to to the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker. It is designed to enable the technician to read and clear ABS trouble codes.
OIL - Oil Light Service Reset:
Enables the resetting of service lights, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest For BMW, For Mercedes, For Volvo, For VW/Audi, Fiat, for Mazda etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
DPF - Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality Maintenance Service:
The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send the car to a main dealer. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached by performing static/dynamic regeneration.
Read/Erase DPF System Codes. Review Live Data of DPF System and Sensor Perform DPF Services including Particulate Filter Regeneration.
SAS - Steering Angle Sensor Calibration Maintenance and Diagnostics:
Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
Enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes, and also reset airbag and SRS warning lights.
View Freeze Frame Data to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a code is detected.
BMS - The Battery Maintenance System Services:
BMS allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state，monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle,and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
Enables the resetting of service lights, service mileage, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, VW/Audi, Fiat, etc.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Vehicle Coverage:
ABS/ SRS (Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes - U.S. Domestic, Asian & European): for BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
EPB: for BENZ, BMW, Citroen, Ford, LandRover, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
OLR: for BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford,LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
SAS: for BENZ, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Fiat, LandRover, Peugeot, Renault, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
How to Update Autel MaxiCheck Pro ?
Autel frequently releases software updates that you can download. TheUpdate feature makes it very easy to determine and get exactly what you need.
1. Install Maxi PC Suite through the included CD, or download the applications in our website: www.autel.com or our distributors'site. You can use a Mac or a Windows-based computer to download the suitable version and proceed.
2. Make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
3. Load the SD card of the scan tool to your PC.
4. Run the Maxi PC Suite. Wait for the Log In window to pop up
5. Enter your Autel ID and password and wait for the Update window to display. If you forget your password unintentionally, you may always click the [Forget Password?] to link to our website and get your password back.
6. Select the product type and serial number, click OK to continue.
7. In the Update window, select the items you want to install.Usually, you should install all available updates.
Autel Product Comparition:
EBS301 vs OLS301 vs Launch CRP129 vs MaxiCheck Pro:
|Display||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi )|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158 °F)|
|External Power||12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter|
|Dimensions||Length: 212 mm (8.35'')
Width: 110.5 mm (4.35'')
Height: 37.5 mm (1.48'')
|Weight||0.28 kg (without wire) 0.484 kg(with wire)|
1pc x Maxicheck Pro Main Unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Scanner Display: