Foxwell NT530 Multi-System Scanner is a unique tool that delivers OE-level diagnosis for different car brands and supports the most commonly required service and coding features. Through hardware and software upgrades, technical staff and enthusiasts can now approach problems with greater speed and accuracy.
Free update for lifetime
Foxwell NT530 Multi-System Scanner Works with Latest 2021 Vehicles
This scan tool will also read and erase engine fault codes and show live engine data on EOBD compliant cars (nearly all 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel cars, from any car manufacturer).
Top reasons to get Foxwell NT530?
Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) from most (if not all) electronically controlled systems, including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobiliser and Climate ControlTurns off dashboard warning lights
- Displays fault code definitions on-screen (where available)
- Displays live sensor data
- Displays live data graphs, including graph merging
- Resets oil service indicator
- Performs Electronic Parking Brake service functions
- Performs bi-directional component actuations - manually operating components on the car to test their function
- Offers some module coding support
- Reads and Erases engine fault codes on EOBD compliant cars (all* 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel cars)
- Display live engine sensor data on EOBD compliant cars
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- 2.8 inch backlit colour LCD display
- No batteries required - powered from the car's diagnostic port
- FREE Lifetime Software Updates after registration
- 1 year warranty
- Multilingual: English, English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional),French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian
Why not get one FOXWELL NT530 CAR SCAN TOOL for your car now?
1. NT530 VS. NT520 Pro?
A. NT530 can support latest 2021 models while NT520 pro cannot.
B. NT530 support BMW F Chassis while NT520 pro cannot.
C. NT530 add four more car makes based on NT520 pro: Maybach, Mitsubishi, Renault, Nissan
2. Merge Live Sensors Data in Graph.
The NT530 shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph, which allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters, and gives you the "real picture" of what's going on in the vehicle. You can view two parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate, and it will be easily seen how they affect each other, provides you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live sensors data.
3. Supports the most commonly required service features
4. Supports Active Tests
- Oil Service Light Reset: Ａllows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Allows you to perform service and maintenance, including deactivation and activation of brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on where electronic brake systems are fitted. Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality, initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed and deactivates or re-activates brake control system.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires sensors are replaced or rotated.
- Airbag (SRS) / Antilock Brake System (ABS) Service: Allows you to use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake system, airbags or components.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you to perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. After calibrate sensor successfully, its fault memory will be automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Allows you to perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
Active Tests, also known as Actuator Tests, are bi-directional diagnostic tests on vehicle systems and component. The tests let you to use the scanner temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component, and when you exit the test, the system/component returns to normal operation. Some tests display a command to the operator. For example, if “Press Brake Pedal” displays, the operator has to press and hold the brake pedal and then continue. The sequence, number and type of tests are dictated by the control module. On some systems, the actuator tests cannot be restarted until the ignition key is switched off for some time. Alternatively, briefly start and run the engine, shut down, turn the ignition to the run position, then re-initiate the actuator tests.
5. Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
Foxwell nt530 vehicle coverage:
Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
Displays freeze frame data
6. User-Friendly for Workshop and Individual.
Foxwell NT530 OBD2 Scanner Support Languages?
Support 11 kinds of language, include English, English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional),French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian
Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Ferrari, Fiat, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Lexus, Land Rover, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Scion, Seat Skoda, Smart, Sprinter Toyota, Vauxhall, VW
NT530 Features and Benefits:
|Oil Light/Service Reset
||Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, GM, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo
||Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Citroen, Daewoo, EU Ford, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Luxgen, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Roewe, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Subaru, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo
||Audi, BMW, Citroen, Ford, Holden, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Toyota, Volvo, VW
||Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Fiat, GM, Holden, Hyundai, Honda, Infiniti, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Maybach, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Sprinter, Subaru, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo
||Acura, Audi, BMW, Brilliance, BYD, Chery, Citroen, Daewoo, Ford, Geely, GM, Great-Wall, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, JAC, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Toyota, VW
||Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BJXD, BMW, BYD, Changan Ford, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daihatsu, Daewoo, Dffx, DF Nissan, DFPV, DF Yueda, Faw Car, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Geely, GM, Great Wall, GQ Toyota, Haima, HC BMW, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, JAC, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Maybach, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Scion, Seat, SH VW, Skoda, Subaru, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, Xin Xiang, YQ Mazda, YQ Toyota, YQ VW
||Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota
||Delphi EOBO, GM
||Acura, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda, Holden, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lancia, Land Rover, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW
||Infiniti, Nissan, Opel, Vauxhall
||Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Toyota, Volvo, VW
||BENZ, BMW, Toyota, Lexus，Scion, FIAT, LANCIA, SMART
||Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Chrysler, Dacia, Daihatsu, GM, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Kia, Lamborghini, Landrover, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Proton, Renault, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Ssangyong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, VW_CV
1. Works with the latest 2021 models
2. Gets access to f, chassis and body systems
3. Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL of all systems
4. Shows live vehicle sensors
data in text and graph formats
5. Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
6. Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
7. Displays freeze frame data
8. Retrieves ECU information
9. Runs component/system bi-directional tests
10. Supports advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
11. Supports the most commonly required service features like steering angle sensor (SAS) calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, etc
12. Upgradable to cover more car makes at unbeatable value
13. Multi-language menus and codes for an international marketplace
14. Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, and shortcuts
15. Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
Foxwell NT530 VS NT520 Pro:
Customer feedback on forum:
||Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Ferrari, Fiat, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Lexus, Land Rover, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Scion, Seat Skoda, Smart, Sprinter Toyota, Vauxhall, VW
||Acura, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Audi, Benz, BMW, Chrysler, Fiat, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Lancia, Lexus, Land Rover, Maserati, MINI, Toyota, Opel, Rolls-Royce, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall, VW Porche, Mazda, Ferrari, Aston Martin
|Works On All Electronic Systems
|OBDI and OBDII Compatibility
|Reads and Clear Codes
|Reads Live Sensor Data and Graph
|Records and Playbacks Live Sensor Data
|Freeze Frame Data
||Any Selected Vehicle Make
|Oil Light Reset
||Any Selected Vehicle Make
||Any Selected Vehicle Make
||Any Selected Vehicle Make
|Control Module Coding/Programming
|Quick Hot Keys
||2.8' TFT color screen
||2.8' FTF color screen
||Life-long free updates
||Life-long free updates
I just bought the NT530 and it's a great unit for the price ($189). It came pre-installed with the Porsche software. While I can't speak for any other model Porsche, it works great for my 955 (06 Cayenne S). I can activate and test things such as head lights, secondary air pump, radiator fans,....etc. It does have coding capability and clear Maintenance Interval warning lights. It does live data and much more. I only had it for 1 day, so I haven't had a chance to go into the coding feature yet.
I was torn between the Durametric, IcarScan, and the Foxwell. I had been reading and did lots of research for the past few months and had decided to go with the Foxwell due to its standalone capability. I do not want to use an additional device to run the diagnostic (just imagine what those devices will look like after a few days working on the engine the run diagnostic). The durametric, you have to use a laptop. The IcarScan, you'll have to use a Android or iOS device to run. The Foxwell does pretty much all the functions that the other 2 can do and it is a standalone unit. From what I gather, not all features will be supported on all models. Please do some readings and research and get the one that works best for your model
Foxwell NT530 Specification:
Display: 2.8” TFT color screen
Working Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
CTN MEAS: 456 * 442 * 515mm
NT530 Scanner Package list:
1pc x NT530 Pro Multi-System Scan Tool
1pc x 16 pin Main Diagnostic Cable
1pc x Quick Start Guide
1pc x Nylon Carry Pouch
1pc x USB Cable
NT530 scanner questions from customers'.
Q: Can I do a crankshaft position relearn on a 2010 Chevrolet Suburban
Q: Does the nt530 support the 2014 mini f56 and 2012 Audi A3?
Q: 2017 Toyota Highlander transmission temperature reading, 2012 Honda Odyssey PCM reset and idle learn.
Can nt530 support both cars and functions
Q: Can nt530 do this? 2012 ford focus transmission control modual reset
A: Yes, Support, Special Functions--Powertrain-Transmission-Transmission Control Module Adaptive Learning
Q: Can NT530 diagnose 2008 Chevrolet Aveo and also its coding program?
Q: does it work 2019 Honda Civic? reset maintenance reminders and diagnostic functions down the road.
Q: CAN IT WORK BMW e36 m3 1997 和 BMW e91 330i 2006
[US/EU/UK Ship] Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad Full ConfigurationAutel MaxiIM IM608 with XP400 and Gift G-BOX2 Shipping method and delivery time:US, UK ,RU Warehouse:
2-4 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK ,RU Warehouse, Fast Delivery No Tax. But if overseas warehouse is sold out,we will send from Hongkong. Ship From UK, No TaxShip From US, No TaxDHL Shipping
: 2-4 working days. Usually we declare lower value on DHL invoice. If your address is remote area for DHL, customer will need to pay remote cost about 35USD or ship by EMS or YANWEN. Please leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.You can also visit our website by cellphone, more convenient.Top 10 reasons to buy in our chinacardiags website
1.Our website is 10 years old, and always online.
2.We are professional with these tools and a reliable company.
3.There are professional engineers on our team.
4.We have our own manufacturer.
Many customers buy from us, you can check the home page
, just rest assured to buy in our webiste.
7.Items are very good quality.
8.We package our items safely and securely.
9.Safe purchase, and your privacy is secure.
10.We provide one year warranty and free technical services.
WeChat: seven424424 Whatsapp Group:LLnn0gcToGG2UjpHuZmcpG
Foxwell NT530 multi-system scanner software can be updated online free for a life time. Foxwell NT530 comes with 1 software. Software license is available at $60 each (up to 3 brands.)
Check NT530 register, activate and download guide step-by-step below.
Foxwell NT530 Update Instruction:
Multi-language: English, Spanish, French, Germany, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Thai, Japanese, Russian, Hungaria, Polish, Korean
Win98/NT, Win ME, Win2000, Win XP, VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Step 1: Register Account
Visit Foxwell official website: http://www.foxwelltech.us/
Select Product NT530 and drop down to the bottom
Extract and open FoxAssistSetup_V1.01.005.rar on desktop.
Run FoxAssistSetup_V1.01.005 as administrator.
Accept license agreement and install FoxAssistSetup on C:// until complete
Launch FoxAssist application
If you are new to FoxAssist, register the NT530 first. If you already register an account, login with email/Foxwell ID and password
Register an account with email address and password
Confirm registration code
Login with your email/Foxwell ID and password.
Step 2: Update NT530 Software
Connect NT530 scan tool with laptop via USB cable.
Select Activate function to press Activate button to activate your serial number
Press ENTER to go to Update page
The update tool will ask to configure a vehicle software
Select vehicle software you purchased and Submit
Available software license:
1. BMW,Mini,Rolls Royce
3. Land Rover, Jaguar
6. Fiat, Alfa, Abarth, Lancia
7. Peugeot, Citroën
8. Opel, Vauxhall
10. Honda, Acura
11. Hyundai, KIA
12. Toyota, Lexus, Sicon
16. Aston Martin
21. American Ford,EU Ford
22. Mercedes Benz(Benz,Smart,Sprinter)
In Download menu, select software application and press Update
Upgrade in process. Wait until finish.
Note: Don't disconnect NT530 during the update procedure.