EP31 diagnostic device reads and clears trouble codes. This device enables users to change brake fluid/bleeds brake system and has basic setting of rear brake calipers capabilities. Consumers can change brake disc and pads with ease. This is only on special vehicles and models such as Audi, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Volvo.
Electronic Park Brake (EPB) tool EP31
1. Deactivates/activates SBC (Sensotronic Brake Control);
2. Changes brake fluid/bleeds brake system;
3. Inspects brake system for air;
4. Opens/closes the brake pads;
5. Basic setting of rear brake calipers after changing brake discs & pads;
6. Retrieves ECU information;
7. Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes;
8. Trouble code defintions are displayed on unit screen;
9. Up to 5 keypads for easy operation;
10. Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable;
11. Large LCD display (128 x 64, backlight) with adjustable contrast;
12. Multilingual (optional);
13. Free upgarde on internet via a serial cable;
14. One year warranty.
The Electronic Parking Brake(EPB) Service Tool is specially designed to work with Audi A6/A8 (2004-on), Passat (2005-on), Mercedes E211/E219 (up to 2006), and Mercedes S221 (up to 2007) Volvo S80,(2007 and onwards), V70( 2008 and onwards), XC70 (2008 and onwards),XC60( 2010 and onwards),S60 (2011 and onwards)
1. User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
2. CD (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
3. USB cable ( use to update from the computer)
Contact us:Whatsapp:+86 15696171935
Skype: buyobdtool.comIf you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.