AUTEL MaxiSYS MS906 Auto Diagnostic Scanner--Updated Version of Autel MaxiDas DS708
Top 8 Reasons to Get Mini MS906
1. Original Autel Brand. With Big Screen, Run faster than Autel Maxidas DS708
2. Support Wifi. But Wifi is only for Update. Can Not Use Wifi Connection to Do Diagnose.
3. One Year Free Update Online: Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet. You need to buy Update Service (SP262-S) to continue to update over one year, only 495/Year
4. Smart Technology: Featuring the latest AutoVIN technology to identify vehicles in one touch to scan ECUs, acquire vehicle info and run diagnostics on selected systems.
5. Enjoyable Experience: Android 4.4.2 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking. Comes with 8.0" LED touch screen which is bigger and sensitive than DS808, and with one touch navigation menu, which make everything smooth, intuitive and simple. 5000mAh lithium-polymer battery provided around 5 hours of continuous use.
6.Extensive OE-Level Converge: Scan a broad range of automotive related problems for over 80 car manufactures such as Chevrolet, Ford, GM, Audi, Benz, BMW as well as Dodge are all included.
7. Complete Diagnostic: 8 inch touch screen easy-to-use comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis scanner,Next Generation of Maxidas DS708, run faster than autel maxidas DS708.Performs advanced vehicle diagnostics and analysis, such as live data view, actuation tests, adaptations and more dedicated services functions.
8. MaxiSys MS906 efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis, if you need bluetooth MS906, Please choose Autel MS906BT(SP262-B) , and if also need MS906 along with universal TPMS solutions, please choose Maxisys MS906TS(SP262-C)
Autel Maxisys Mini MS906 Description:
MaxiSys MS906 is based on the Android operating system and is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics at an affordable price. Built with Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), a 32G SSD hard drive and an 8" capacitive HD touch screen, MaxiSys MS906 efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
Autel MS906 is directly replacing the DS708, our first generation Complete Diagnostic System and precursor to the MaxiSYS tool line. The MS906 operates on the same level of diagnostic functions as the DS708, but has better hardware options including a faster processor, larger memory and larger battery.
The MaxiSys MS906 becomes the MS908's "little brother"and is twice as powerful than the DS708, offering a 20 second boot up. Built on the multi-tasking Android KitKat operating system and with the newest 6 core processor, it has the power to scan vehicle systems quickly.
Autel Maxisys MS906 Features:
1. Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
2. 8.0" 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
3. Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
4. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
7. Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation
8. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
9. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
10. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
11. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
12. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
13. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
14. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
15. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
16. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
17. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
18. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
19. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
8.0" 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing;
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 230 meters working range
Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations
Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
Wide Vehicle Coverage:
This diagnostic scan tool works on more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, and well combines with up to 12 kinds of adapters included in package. Even OBD-I compliant vehicles are perfectly supported by this diagnostic scanner when connecting via these adapters. Get one diagnostic scanner, and you can diagnose much more vehicles than using other diagnostic scan tools.
The supported brands are as follows: Abarth, Acura, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Dacia, Daihatsu, Fiat, Ford, GM, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lancia, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, etc.
1. Complete Full System Diagnostic Functions
With a wide range of capabilities, the MS906 will let you get more repair work done quickly and easily. Look what this diagnostic scan tool will bring to you.
1). Retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers and other specifications;
2). Read all kinds of DTCs from vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer possible solutions;
3). Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4). Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full screen display modes;
5). Active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
2. In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
The diagnostic tool can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
3. Active Test
The Active Test function is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
4. Special Functions
1). Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2). TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3). EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4). ABS/SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5). SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6). DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7). BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9). IMMO Service clear the lost car key's information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user's car from being stolen;
10). Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
11). Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
5. Extension Usage (Optional Accessories for Maximized Advantage of this Scanner)
* To help you get the most from MS906, there are many optional accessories to work with the diagnostic tablet. This diagnostic scanner offers you more potential functions of TPMS diagnostics when working with the TPMS diagnostic tool MaxiTPMS TS401 from Autel.
* Combined with other products, MS906 can not only retrieve tire sensor IDs from ECU, perform TPMS programming and reset procedures, but can activate sensor, retrieve data, and program Autel MX –sensors.
1). Activate all magnetic, frequency, and tire deflation triggered sensors used on vehicle TPMS;
2). Retrieve sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition and modulation;
3). Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor, and program MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID.
6. Other Supported Functions:
3). CHG tire size
4). TEC learn
5). WIN DR ROOF
8). Lang change
|All Systems DTC Scan||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Auto VIN Technology||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
MaxiFix Cloud-Based Info System
|Pre-scan Report & Post-scan Report||North America Only||--||North America Only||North America Only||√||North America Only||North America Only|
|Wireless VCI||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||Wireless Diagnostic
|MaxiVCI V100||MaxiVCI V100||--|
|Battery Life||15400 mAh 3.7 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V||10000 mAh 3.7 V||10000 mAh 3.7 V||5000 mAh 3.7 V|
Quick reference guide
Compact Disc (CD)