According to the new Ecuador customs clearance regulations, the following contents must be included in the commercial invoice that we provide to DHL Company:
1. Shipper LOGO printed at the top left corner
2. Signature, seal of Company/Firm
3. Invoice number, correct number of items, shipping date
4. Full receiver contact information: address, contact name, phone number
5. Country of origin, product brand name, the full description of goods (name, function, ingredients)
6. Item number
In order to successfully clear your package; please leave us your contact information: address, contact name, phone number when you ordered from our website. Otherwise your package may will be detained for up 8 days, so be fined 130usd per package. Thanks for your understanding.