VCADS Pro 2.40 Version for Volvo Truck Diagnostic Tool
- VCADS Pro 2.40 for Volvo Truck Diagnosis
- 1.Excellent software tool to assist customers and bodybuilders in performing their own diagnostic work for Volvo engines.
- 2.Support Volvo truck,VOLVO BUSES,VOLVO CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT.
Top 5 Reasons to Get Volvo Vcads Pro:
2.Multi-Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Hungarian, Dutch, Danish, Chinese, Norwegian, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Swedish, Japanese, Thai
3.Update way:By CD
4.Support System: Windows XP
VCADS Pro For VOLVO VCADS Function:
Diagnostic Program designed to read and clear fault codes.
Reprogram ECM parameters and ECMS
All features unlocked for the following manufacturers
 Volvo Truck Corporation
 Volvo Bus Corporation
 Volvo Penta
 Volvo Construction Equipment
PTT is a Windows-based diagnostic application specially designed to test, calibrate and program engine parameters. This software supports VN, VT, VHD, WG, WX and AC from model year '98 forward.
Tests for fault tracing of Volvo D7C, D11F, D12B, D12C, D12D, D13F, D16D and D16F engines are incorporated into PTT.
Many funtions in today's modern vehicles are controlled by electronic control units(ESUs). ECUs control components such as the engine, instrumentation and certain vehicles funtions. PTT is a toolbox that bundles diagnostic (VCADS) and repair applications (Guided Diagnostics) together making it a one stop shop for the technicians. The main purpose of PTT is to support the diagnostic & repair process and to make it easier for technicians to work with the tools provided.
VCADS elite software is installed on a PC. The PC is connected to the communication connector in the vehicle via the communication interface(Volvo part number 9998555).
VCADS Elite provides tests and calibrations for VOLVO vehicles that are equipped with the Vehicle Electronics '98(VECTRO II) or Version 2 electronic control systtems. The application consists of a number of standrd graphical interfaces, such as graphs and continuous displays of parameters values. The operations are organized in the menu according to function groups. Some ECUs have changeable parameters that can be use to adjust or customize certain functions. Volvo ECUs often have two types of parameters: Customer parameters and Vehicle paameters.
Customers parameters can be programmed locally using VCADS Elite. Vehicle parameters genarally are used to configure the vehicle when it is built and alteration of these parameters requires a connection to VDA(Vehicle Data Administration) at Volvo . These parameters CANNOT be read or programmedwith VCADS Elite. These changes must be performance by a Volvo Truck dealer.
For VOLVO VCADS Adjustments and improvements
- Support for new language: Thai
- Support for new models: FL and FE
- The Option dialog in the Tool menu has been updated.
- Manually entered chassis series are validated on the local computer.
- Possibility to correct parameter values that are incorrect according to specifications. Parameters with values that are not valid are marked with red color. Previously, this situation caused an error that interfered with parameter programming.
- Help desk tool is updated. The actions 1 - Update phone book and 3 - Change connection type are found under 1 - Central Communications Settings.
- Campaigns which have been downloaded in intermediate storage mode but are not reported will, after 30 days, be reported as not performed for safety reasons.
- If the hardware part number in the control unit differs from the hardware part number stored in the central systems, VCADS Pro will automatically check if there is an appropriate conversion kit available. If this is the case, a dialog box appears asking the user to run the conversion kit.
- New procedure for downloading of new versions of VCADS Pro.
- If there is unused or unreported software stored in Intermediate Storage, the user will be notified and have the possibility to view more detailed information.
- Help text updated with instructions for parameter programming by templates, the new Option dialog and information about new functionality in intermediate storage.
- Campaign handling will from now be reported after programming is finished and not at the next authenticated connection to central systems.
- The operation conversion kit has been split into two operations: Conversion kit and Accessory kit.
- Oscilloscope related operations for special tool 88890040 have updated oscilloscope software.
- New version of Perf: performance application. Version number: 2.5.3.
The following operations have been added or updated in VCADS Pro:
- 17012-3, 1700-21-03-02 Fault codes
- 17054-3, 1700-22-03-06 Accessory kit
- 20006-3, 2000-08-03-06 20006-3 Engine data statistics
- 2374-08-03-02, 23712-3 Injectors shut off, manual
- Support for Dennis Eagle (DE)
Languages For VOLVO VCADS:
English, Hungarian, Dutch, Danish, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Turkish, French, Czech, Swedish, Japanese
With VCADS Pro 2.40.00 you can do:
1.For VOLVO BUSES: B10B, B10M, B10L, B10R, M10R, B12, B58, B6, B7R, OLYMPIAN, SUPEROLY
2.For VOLVO CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT (CE):
Wheel loader: L110E, L110F, L120E, L120F, L150E, L150F, L180E, L180F, L220E, L220F, L330E, L350F, L60E, L60F, L70E, L70F, L90E, L90F
Articulated Hauler: A25D, A25E, A30D, A30E, A35D, A35E, A40D, A40E, T450D
Excavator: EC135B, EC140B, EC140C, EC160B, EC160C, EC180B, EC180C, EC210B, EC210C, EC235C, EC240B, EC240C, EC290B, EC290C, EC330B, EC330C, EC360B, EC360C, EC460B, EC460C, EC700C, EC700B, EC700C, ECR145C, ECR235C, ECR305C, EW140B, EW140C, EW145B, EW145C, EW160B, EW160C, EW180B, EW180C, EW200B, EW210C, FC2121C, FC2421C, FC2924C, FC3329C, PL4611
Grader: G710B, G720B, G726B, G730B, G740B, G746B, G780B, G930, G940, G946, G960 ,G970, G976, G990
Compact Excavator: ECR88
VCADS Pro For VOLVO Package List:
1pc x 9998555 Adapter Main Unit
Contact us:Whatsapp:+86 15696171935
1pc x 8Pin to 16pin Cable
1pc x 14Pin to 16Pin cable
1pc x COM Cable
1pc x Carry Box
1pc x VCADS(PTT 1.12) Software 2.40 Version Disc
Skype: buyobdtool.comLive Support:Online service supportIf you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Volvo Truck Diagnostic Tool Volvo VCADS Pro FAQ
Volvo Truck Diagnostic Tool Volvo VCADS Pro FAQ
When connect 8 pin cable with truck,the J1708 led light on the machine can not be on.If in normal status,J708 light will be flashing.And this is the solution:
Please open the Volvo VCADS Pro box,and connect " pin2" and " pin5" by soldering.
Q1: What's the Volvo VCADS Pro 2.40 login User ID and password?
A1: Please open the .txt file "How to use" and copy the ID number to the blank box under "User ID", input nothing after "Password", click "connectivity options" and tick before "Work offline", finally click "OK". For more details, please watch the video demo in the CD.
Q2: Volvo VCADS has no USB cable, then which cable to connect with the computer, how to connect with the car?
A2: No, Volvo VCADS has no USB cable, it has COM cable, please input the COM cable into the computer COM port and communicate with the computer.
Q3: How to update Volvo VCADS?
Once we have the newest software, we will send you via CD or via Email.
Q4: Volvo VCADS (SH10-B) VS Volvo VCADS (SH10)
A4: Volvo VCADS (SH10-B) can diagnose the truck with 16pin diagnostic socket; Volvo VCADS (SH10) can't do, as the following picture shows.
Picture 1: Volvo VCADS (SH10-B)
There are 3pcs of cable connected with the car: Volvo 14pin to 16pin cable, Volvo 8pin to 16pin cable, RSR32 to 16pin cable.
Volvo VCADS (SH10)
There are 2pcs of cable connected with the car: Volvo 8pin cable and Volvo 14pin cable.
Q5: the Volvo VCADS software works ok on windows XP. but the control unit will not connect to the laptop. The com connection is ok.
When I plug the unit into the truck diagnostic port the power light comes on and the blue USB light flashes very fast in a random sequence.
I have connected it through the RS232 lead and the RS232 light on the control box does not light up at all.
I have a message saying "ERROR 10104
Communication problem with control unit or vehicle
No connection through the USB cable at all."
A5: It is the COM PORT setting problem, your computer COM PORT should be set as the same as the software COM PORT.
We have video tutorial to follow in the CD or free download on our website
Q6: What's the difference between SH10-B and SH10?
A6: Volvo VCADS (SH10-B) can do 16pin car, Volvo VCADS (SH10) can't do 16pin car, also these two VCADS User ID is different.