OPCOM 2010 diagnostic tool
OP-COM - PC based Opel diagnostic
OP-COM is a PC based diagnostic program.
It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test.
The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
Fault codes will be shown with all available information:
Full fault code text description
Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own.
The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
You can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
You will get a feedback on the state of the activated output. This will helps you to find the failed. Components more easily. With OP-COM, you can learn keys to immobiliser, and remote keys to the central door locking.
You can also reset, and program the following immobiliser related items: ECM, BCM, IPC.
You will need the vehicle security code, which can be found on the CAR-PASS.
You can also reset, and program the Service interval reminder on Astra-G, Zafira, Corsa-C, Meriva
You can code SAB6, and SAB8 airbags with the software.
The diagnostic inteface is USB port based, so there will be NO COMPATIBILITY ISSUES, with serial to USB converters.
The speed of the communication over the USB-BUS is enough to handle the awesome speed of the High-Speed CAN-BUS systems, which is currently 500kbps. This is the main reason, why only the USB port based interface is available for CAN-BUS.
Compared to the TECH2, which is the dealers tool (with a 32 MB Card+CANdi interface), the price of OP-COM is quite affordable.
Recently we notice some customer use 2010 version software on this product damaged the interface. We want inform customer please do not try update this interface online or use 2010 version software.if damaged,need send back for repair. we will update our version once we get newer one.thank you.
1.OP COM Interface
3.Software and Drivers CD
Q: Does this product has any other language other than English?
A: This product have English and germany version.
Opel OPCOM-2009 Does The Following OPEL Vehicles:
Astra Wagon is truck model; opcom can not work with it.
Opel OPCOM-2009 Does The Following OPEL Systems:
op-com driver setup and activation instruction:
1. Firstly put the small CD that came with the package into the CD drive. Do not plug the device.
2. Copy the folder and its contents to a suitable location on your PC, the desktop is fine.
3. Now open the folder you copied, here you will see 2 yellow icons Op-Com.exe and activate password .exe, double click on activate password.exe
4. Now click on “Diagnostics” special is highlighted, double click on "special", then "opel", then "Diesel Pump", then "PSG5".This will open an activation screen, click on the activate button,this will open a small window with the activation code. Writethis down then click on ok and close all windows by using Red X in top right corner.
5. Now connect the device using the supplied USB cable. Then install new hardware wizard will start. Here you will need to install the drivers manually a by clicking on "Install from a specific location", then browse to the folder where the drivers are located (in the folder you copied earlier). Click ok and the drivers will be loaded. Leave device connected.
6. Now open the folder you copied, and double click on the OP-Com.exe icon this will launch the program here you will see 2 yellow icons Op-Com.exe and activate password .exe, double click on activate password.exe
7. When the program runs click on diagnostics, then follow para 4,until you get the activation screen, now type in the number you wrote down earlier and then click on activate.
8. The device is now ready to use.
9. No updates are possible.