The MST300 is the latest handheld OBD-II scan tool with large LCD display and solid design. It is extremely user friendly and designed for anyone to use, not just the automotive professional. It is an easy and economical investment for the do-it-yourselfer or beginning technician.
1. Displays Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and a short description.
2. Works on any OBD-II compliant vehicle with a 16 pin data link connector (built after 1995)
3. Works on latest CAN (Controller Area Network) equipped vehicle.
4. Reads and clears all generic and most manufacturer specific DTCs.
5. Resets "Check Engine" of "Service Engine Soon" light.
6. Views OBD-II freeze frame data, scans, records and plays back live data. Stores up to 38 scans.
7. Displays Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) status.
8. Displays module readiness status.
9. Retrieves Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
10. Supports languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish.
1. Large LCD display: 160 x 105 pixels with contrast adjustment and backlight.
2. Stronger and more durable than most equipment on the market.
3. Operates in temperatures from -20℃ to 50℃ (-4° F to 120°F).
4. Operates on 9-15V DC provided by vehicle battery.
5. Offered in blue, yellow or red.
1) SAE-J1850 PWM
2) SAE-J1850 VPW
5) ISO-15765-4 （CAN BUS）
Contact us:Whatsapp:+86 15696171935
Skype: buyobdtool.comLive Support:Online service supportIf you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.