FVDI2 Commander For Opel and VAUXHALL(V6.6), 1.we will send you Hyundai, Kia and Tag Key Tool Software for free. 2.Software Version: V6.6
FVDI2 Commander For Opel And Vauxhall (V6.6)
Top 3 Reasons To Get FVDI2 For Opel And Vauxhall:
1. Software Version: V6.6
2. Buy Opel Vauxhall software, Get Hyundai/Kia/Tag Key Tool Software Free, besides you can get free 20 Digit Nissan Pin Code Calculator Software too.
3. If you want to update your FVDI Commander to 2016 FVDI2, need to ship back complete package, and it will cost usd300. If the old usb dongle not in the package, it will cost total usd390 then.
1.Language: English Only
2.Support System: WINXP WIN7 WIN8 WIN10
When obtaining authorization, operate like following steps:
Step 1. Connect the Softdog to FVDI. Do not connect Softdog to the computer, otherwise the Softdog green light or red light flash, the authorization will fail.
Step 2. Use USB cable to connect FVDI and the computer, but do not connect FVDI to the car. Wait until FVDI green light on and Softdog red light on, you succeed getting authorization. If FVDI red light on or Softdog green light on, operate like the above steps again.
After get authorization for FVDI, follow the steps to connect:
Step 1. Connect the Softdog to FVDI (Note: do not connect Softdog to the computer).
Step 2. Use USB cable to connect FVDI and the computer. Wait until FVDI green light on and Softdog red light on, connect Softdog USB cable to the computer. During the procedure, the Softdog red light keeps on (Note: do not connect FVDI to the car)
Step 3. Till the above 2 steps work well, connect FVDI to the car.
FVDI Opel Description:
FVDI Commander for OPEL/VAUXHALL is professional software for diagnostic of Opel/Vauxhall vehicles. It is capable to perform a diagnostic of any unit, which operates under one of the following protocols: Keyword 82, Keyword 2000 and GMLAN. It provides some unique functions, which are not supported by any other diagnostic tool.
FVDI Opel Standard Diagnostic Functions:
1. For all electronic control units reading identification data
2. For all electronic control units read error (DTCs)
3. For all electronic control units clear error (DTCs)
4. Device scan
5. Data Display / Measured values
6. Security code programming
7. Vehicle identification programming
8. Injector programming - Diesel engines
9. Programming of the CAN configuration
10. Program immobilizer function
- Adaptation of Engine Control Module to immobilizer
- Adaptation of Immobilizer to the vehicle
11. Program immobilizer outputs
- Enable/Disable Anti Theft Warning system
FVDI Opel Special Functions:
1. Key Programming
- supported all models for programming of keys and remote controls by OBDII - ASTRA J, INSIGNIA, Chevrolet CRUZE and all older ..
- Read mechanical key number
2. Read Security Code
- With a new special function ON008 you can read Security code from all Opel/Vauxhall vehicles with CAN BUS by OBDII - Astra H, Corsa D, Vectra C, Zafira B, Agila B