1. The INLINE 6 can communicate with your PC through a 9-pin serial connector. The INLINE 6 also can communicate with your PC over a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a 4-pin standard connector. The INLINE 6 adapter connects to vehicle power, the SAE J1708/J1587 data link, and two CAN/J1939 data links via a 25-pin serial connector.
2. With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council's RP1210 standard, the INLINE 6 will work with the latest Cummins INSITE, PowerSpec and Calterm III software applications.
3. It will also work with any other software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some non-Cummins applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application in question with the INLINE 6 adapter to make that determination).
4. The eye-catching INLINE 6 breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price.
5. Each Cummins INLINE kit contains a data link adapter, basic cables, and the INLINE PC software driver. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters.
1 x INLINE 6 data link adapter (P/N 2892093)
1 x USB 14-foot cable (P/N 2892176)
1 x DB25F/9-pin data link cable (P/N 4919780)
1 x DB25F/3-pin/3-pin/2-pin cable (P/N 4919797)
1 x INLINE 6 software CD (P/N 2892095)
1 x J1939 Gender Changer adapter (P/N 3163597)
1 x J1939 Backbone adapter (P/N 3163096)
1 x Storage case (P/N 4918713)
1 x obdII cable (P/N 4919781)
Cummins INLINE 6 Display: