Autel MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Device
- Autel MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Device
- 1.Reliable, fast performance, and flexible.
- 2.Fully compatible with both SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 reprogramming standards.
- 3.Support Toyota, Volvo, Honda, Jaguar and BMW.
Autel MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Device Features and Functions:
1. Fully compatible with both SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 reprogramming standards
2. Performs the standard PassThru J2534 functionality
3. Compatible with Toyota Techstream, Volvo VIDA, Honda HDS, Jaguar-Land Rover IDS and BMW 3G for OEM diagnostics
4. Fast performance ensures quickly reprogramming even the newest controllers
5. Wireless with advanced networking functions
6. Built-in wireless and data storage
7. Rugged design capable of withstanding harsh environments
8. Internet upgradeable and updateable
Autel MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Device Specification:
Input Voltage Range: 6VDC to 26VDC
Supply Current: 350mA @ 6VDC 200mA @ 12VDC 110mA @ 24VDC
Operating Temperature: 0°C to +60°C (ambient)
Storage Temperature: -65°C to +100°C (ambient)
Dimensions: Length: 183.8 mm (7.23") Width: 135.5mm (5.33") Height: 41 mm (1.6")
Weight: 0.54kg (1.20lb)
1pcs x J2534 ECU Programming Device
1pc x MVCI to OBDII Cable
1pc x Wi-Fi Antenna
1pc x USB Cable
1. MaxiFlash Elite can work together with Autel Maxisys 908/ 908P to support more cars
2. If you work it alone, it can only support Toyota Techstream, Volvo VIDA, Honda HDS, Jaguar-Land Rover IDS and BMW 3G for OEM diagnostics (Need to Get Software Yourself)
3. For programming functions, customers need to have online account and password
1pc x OBDII 16PIN Cable
1pc x User's Manual
1pf x Ethernet Serial Cable
1pc x AC/DC External Power Adapter
Contact us:Whatsapp:+86 15696171935
1pc x CD
Skype: buyobdtool.comLive Support:Online service supportIf you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Autel MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Tool update guide
Autel MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Tool Firmware Update
This function allows you to update the driver software for the Pass-Thru device through the PC. Make sure the PC is connected to the Internet before using this function.
1) Connect the Pass-Thru device to the PC with the supplied Ethernet cable or USB cable.
2) Power up the device by the external power supply; verify the green Power status light on the front panel is on.
3) Verify the Ethernet or USB status light is on.
4) Click on All Programs‖ from Windows Start Menu, find the MaxiFlash Pro‖ entry under Autel‖, click on MaxiFlashCFG‖, and wait for the program interface to pop up.
5) Select the Update‖ tab and the update agent will automatically check for the available update online.
6) Press the Next‖ button to install the newest firmware.
7) Press the Cancel‖ button to exit.