Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD702 Four System with Data Stream designed for European vehicle diagnose, support Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems. MD702 support 18 car models, support online update. MD702 full system is easy to use and affordable to customers.
Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD702 Four System with Data Stream European Vehicle Diagnostic Tool
Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD702 Four system
support European vehicle Engine, Transmission, Airbag and ABS four system diagnose, support data stream read and data print via PC Link. It is fast and easy diagnostics at the right price.
Update online free lifetime.
Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD702 Four System Vehicle list:
Benz, Smart, Sprinter, Maybach, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, SAAB, EU Ford, Vauxhall
Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD702 Four System Feature & Function:
1. One tool can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on four systems ( Engine, Transmission, ABD and Airbag)
2. Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs,including Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame,I/M Readiness, O2 Mon.Test, On-Board Mon.Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information
3. Reads live datastream and freeze frame
4. OBD II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster
5. Turns off warning lights
6. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
7. Data graphing
8. One year free software upgrade, after one year update cost is 50usd/year.
9. Prints data via PC
Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD702 Four System Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
External Power: 12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
Length\Width\Height: 212 mm (8.35”)\110.5 mm (4.35”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)
Main Unit Weight: 0.28kg(without wire) 0.484kg(with wire)
Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD702 Four System Package list:
1pc x MD702 Main unit
1pc x SD Card
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x CD
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x Carry Case